Wednesday 28 May 2014

Wedding - Pound shop!

Hello Dear Reader,
Sorry I have been busy with a family wedding. It was held in Saint Pierre Golf club in Chepstow and would highly recommend them for a venue. The staff, rooms and food were excellent!

http://www.marriott.co.uk/hotels/travel/cwlgs-st-pierre-a-marriott-hotel-and-country-club/

Hotel Entrance

I always believe you put out to the universe via Law of Attraction and you will receive what you want. If you are into this belief you will understand what I mean. Anyway it was the Saturday before the wedding and I didn't have a fastcinator, went into our pound shop and there in Navy was my fastcinator! Very grateful!! Very frugal! I think that mine was definitely the cheapest in the wedding! Lesson to be learn't pound shop first!! Can you tell??

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment