Monday 12 May 2014

May Blitz! #14 day challenge

Hello Dear Reader,
I love watching Obsessive cleaner versus hoarder. Where I am neither, but I have observed that the cleaners are thinner than the hoarders who clean excessively per day! I am on a fortnight's challenge to clean and de-clutter a room a day!! Wish me luck!
Starting with my down stairs bathroom, which is only a few months old. It is surprising how many calories I could burn... De-cluttering, cleaning and having a no spend work out!

http://calorielab.com/burned/?mo=se&gr=05&ti=home+activities&q=&wt=150&un=lb&kg=68

Calorie burning activity15 min1 hour

Activity group: Home activities

?Carpet sweeping, sweeping floors
39156
?Cleaning, heavy or major, vigorous effort
Including washing car, washing windows, cleaning garage
34136
?Mopping
43170
?Multiple household tasks all at once, light effort
26102
?Multiple household tasks all at once, moderate effort
43170
?Multiple household tasks all at once, vigorous effort
51204
?Cleaning, house or cabin, general
34136
?Cleaning, light
Including dusting, straightening up, changing linen, carrying out trash
26102
?Washing dishes
While standing
2288
?Washing dishes and clearing dishes from table
With some walking
26102
?Vacuuming
43170

Right where's my steamer?
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment