Friday 16 May 2014

Pound Shop DVD's! Friday night!

Hello Dear Reader,
I love going to the cinema, for me its a form of therapy and relaxation. Where you switch off, nobody can ring you or shout "Mam... ". But recently I went on a Friday and felt I was being ripped off. It nine pounds to get in and they wanted £3.20 for a bag of sweets!

So as a change we decided I would buy pizza and my friend would get DVD's from the pound shop. The first was a great feel good movie..  'A Bunch  of Amateurs' is about a sleazy Hollywood agent tricks one of his clients, a faded action star, into playing King Lear in an amateur charity production in England staring Burt Reynolds.

Magic Mike (2012) Poster



The second was a totally different 'Magic Mike'. About a male stripper teaches a younger performer how to party, pick up women, and make easy money! Reminded me of the 'Dream boys' in Edinburgh! Had a good laugh and a frugal night!

Can you recommend any pound shop DVD's?
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment