Thursday 1 May 2014

Save £1000 for Christmas - Start tonight !!



Hello Dear Reader,

Join me tonight, every Thursday I am moving money starting with £2.00 into a on-line savings account (where I can't raid for kids school dinner money, take away's etc..). Then from now till beginning of December increasing every week by £2.00. So next week I save £4.00, week after £6.00 etc. This will add up to just over £1000 by the beginning of December.

Will be posting ways to save money through out the year. So give up the magazine, coffee and chocolate in work tomorrow and pop £2.00 in a jar or savings account...

We are always in shock that Christmas is upon's us and there is only 237 days until the big day.

"Another thing I like about this challenge is that it gives you a weekly, recurring savings goal. It might be small amount, but it’s a great way to save when you don’t have much to save". Get Rich Slowly article please see link below.

http://www.getrichslowly.org/blog/2014/04/30/money-challenges-why-im-ok-with-them-and-a-few-of-my-favorites/


Sign up for the challenge.. ? Reply in comment box.
Saving Mam money...

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment