Thursday 5 June 2014

One of my favorite motivational sayings..




Hello Dear Reader,
As a member of social media you notice that the recent trend of positive pictures with motivational sayings is becoming a norm on facebook etc.. I just found one of mine that I haven't seen for 20 years or so..  My former production director had this on his office wall:-

Revolution - 2040's photo.

Whilst he was 6 ft 3 with a large personality he was a Traditional Baker from Liverpool and knew how to run a Bakery! As a young New Product Development Manager this left an mark on me! Since moving on and  becoming a Mother and a Bakery Manager. I believe that until you do something it is only then that you truly understand. Whether it is getting out of debt, coping with raising children, managing people get to the true understanding by doing!!

Have you got a motivational phrase that stricks a chord?

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment