Tuesday 1 July 2014

Extra money - De-cluttering!

Hello Dear Reader,
I've been on a mission this to de-clutter and create extra cash. My mission started on Saturday when I took a boot full of clothes, old shoes to the clothes for cash centre. They will pay cash for all your unwanted clothes, helping to reduce the staggering 1.5million tonnes of unwanted clothing that ends up in landfill sites in the UK alone. 

They will pay per kilo for your unused & unwanted clothes, hats, belts, bags, shoes, underwear, soft toys, mobile phones, CD's and DVDs and even scrap gold.

Old clothes are exported to poorer countries in Eastern Europe, Russia & Africa, where they are re-used

http://www.cashforclotheswales.co.uk/

I earned £8.00

I sold an item on Ebay for £7.00

I sold kids storage containers for £10.00

Old mobile phone for £4.00 on mazumaMazuma Mobile Homepage

Total so far = £29.00

Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment