Tuesday 29 April 2014

Shopping in best mates wardrobes..!

Hello Dear Reader,
Last year I went through an enlightening process where on February the 22nd I gave up buying clothes for a year to help fund my extension. I managed 11 months. I got rid of lots of clothes I had stored in the attic for sizes I wish I could fit into, summer and winter ones packed and forgotten about. I stream lined my wardrobe, creating a uniform of mainly black and white for work.
During the process if I really needed a different top / dress I borrowed from friends wardrobe - only wearing it once, but it was something different. So my friends are used to me shopping at theirs and they at mine. Makes much more frugal sense... Have a read at the below article

http://www.getrichslowly.org/blog/2014/04/22/more-on-how-to-stop-buying-clothes-you-never-wear-2/

Happy Shopping!
Em x

No comments:

Post a Comment