Friday 18 July 2014

Catch up!

Hello Dear Reader,
Not sure where this week has gone with school assembly, sports day, teen breaking up for school. So we had a chilled night. We had three ready meals - which is an unusually occurrence of chicken korma and rice reduced on Wednesday! Where I had load of bargain's, I was there at 6.00 p.m. and had quite a lot of yellow reduced meat!

My friend came over so we lit the chimera, and caught up with all the last fortnights news! It was a lovely night! My daughter had a friend to sleep over, neither woke with all the thunder and lightening storms!

My son is tidying his room at 6.30 a.m.! Cause his friend is coming over today! Miracles do happen!
I'm having my hair cut this morning after two appalling attempts of cutting my fringe myself!
Have a nice day!
Em xx

No comments:

Post a Comment